[IDD #ADD-845815]: Information

Hi Jesus,

re:
> Hahaha why everybody say the same thing about my English and their Spanish?.

Because most Americans can not speak Spanish much less write it.  In
fact, I tell folks that I meet that English is my second language...
my first is American :-)

re:
> I tried to make u smile, well its a shame Tom i really appreciate your
> attention and your sense of service.

You succeeded in making me smile :-)

re:
> Well, i have some other questions, did you have some Data from Reanalysis?
> If u have some, can you help me to get the Data?

No, we don't have any reanalysis data here in Unidata.  Have you tried
going to the National Climactic Data Center (NCDC) to see if they have
what you want/need?

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/

One of the nice things about NCDC is that one of their interfaces
allows the user to subset their data not only by parameter, but
by spatial bounds (Latitude and Longitude bounding box) and time.
Most of NCAR's datasets can also be subsected also.  It is possible
that Chi-Fan will let you know how to do this when you contact him.

re:
> Another thing, did you have some program to help me with an archive
> (extension .pic). I tested so many, but i can't visualize it. Matlab can
> open it, but the undo-cifrate isn't work very well, cause it shows only
> illegible characters.

Hmm... I am under the impression that data files whose names end with
'.pic' are typically screen captures.  If this is true for the data
that you have, I am surprised that Matlab can not do anything with them.

To answer your question more specifically, we do not have any tools
that are specific to '.pic' files.

re:
> I'll contact mr Chi-Fan, i hope he has the same sense of service.

Very good.  I know Chi-Fan, and I can tell you that he should be helpful
also.

re:
> Thanks for all Tom, i'm at your ordes if you need anything (except money).

No money!?  Say it isn't so ;-)

re:
> Maybe Spanish words :P

Yes, that would help in many instances.