[IDD #VOD-584061]: 20120926: please switch feed(s) from idd.cise-nsf.gov ASAP

Hi Shing,

We are writing you because we note that Cirrus.Kean.Edu has at least
one LDM/IDD data feed REQUEST to idd.cise-nsf.gov, and we believe that
you are the LDM/IDD contact for this machine.

Since all Unidata machines housed at the NSF will be turned off this
coming Friday (an announcement was sent to a variety of Unidata-maintained
email lists earlier today), we are contacting sites REQUESTing IDD feeds
from NSF to let them know that they should replace their feed REQUEST(s)
with equivalent ones to alternate upstream sites.

In the case of Cirrus.Kean.Edu, we advise switching feed REQUEST(s)
to idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  An alternative to idd.unidata.ucar.edu is
idd.ssec.wisc.edu.