[IDD #GKP-529128]: 20120925: IDD feeds for NWA meeting in Madison, WI

Hi Kevin,

re:
> Thanks for touching base.   Unfortunately, we will not have a booth at the
> NWA, so we'll not be needing a feed.

OK.  I just assumed that you would be there since you were there last
year and the year before.  Looks like it was a bad assumption :-)

re:
> Unfortunately, that means we also
> can't support you guys with an EDEX instance.

No worries.  We will setup our own in the demo area and have an
additional one running here in Boulder that we can access remotely.

re:
> Although that is a
> reasonable idea and maybe something we can investigate for AMS if we'll
> both have a booth there!

I think that sharing an EDEX server would be a great demonstration of
the flexibility that I think AWIPS-II is aiming for.

re:
> I'll be at NWA for Wednesday and Thursday to sit
> on a panel, and there will be representatives of the NCF attending too.
> But we won't have a booth.

OK.

re:
> Maybe I'll see you all around the conference!

We'll be on the lookout for you...

Ticket ID: GKP-529128
Department: Support IDD