[IDD #BBT-775736]: Server replacement

Hi David,

re:
> We are currently receiving KLWX NexRad data on an operational server.
> This server will be replaced within the next few months, and we would
> like to begin testing with its replacement.  Is it possible for you to
> add another 'allow' statement for the new server?

If what you want to do is work out the configuration setup on your
new machine, it would be best for it to REQUEST the data from your
current machine, not from the Unidata toplevel IDD relay,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

re:
> Ideally:
>
> We would like to add: star-ingest-boulder.starinst.org (129.19.151.9)
> when you get a chance; and
>
> We will request, probably end of November, to remove
> shield-wblend.starinst.org (129.19.151.10).

It would be best if you performed the configuration tests in-house.  When
you are ready to switch to use of the new machine and decommission the
old, we can modify the ALLOW entry in our ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file for
your new machine.

Ticket ID: BBT-775736
Department: Support IDD