[IDD #PAO-814465]: Request permission for temporary experimental feed of GOES satellite data

> Dear Unidata user support,

Hi Danny,

> Ten days ago I sent the inquiry, which received the ticket number of the
> subject title.
> Please update me on this, as the delay in the answer delays the progress of
> my project.

Apologies for the late response,we physically moved our offices last week and
this week is our triennial
workshop.

Unidata generally does not provide data for commercial development.

Primary question: Since you are working with UAH, why not get the feed from
them?

That would take us out of the loop, as UAH can do as they wish with
non-proprietary data (i.e.GOES)

It would seem that would be the best way to achieve this data access.

> Thanks,
> Prof. Daniel Rosenfeld

Cheers,

Jeff