[IDD #EWP-531091]: LDM NEXRAD II Feed

Hi Alan,

re:
> I need an LDM feed of the NEXRAD Level II data to my backup server in
> Boulder at NGDC.  It seems the best place to get that would be from
> Unidata.  Who do I need to contact?

I forwarded your email into our inquiry tracking system so that more
than one of us can respond.

Feeding you should not be a problem.  We need to know the usual stuff:

- fully qualified host name(s) and IP address(es) of the machine(s)
  you want us to add ALLOWs for

- when you need to start REQUESTing the data

Ticket ID: EWP-531091
Department: Support IDD