[IDD #MEK-383850]: LDM feed problem

Hi Mamie,

re:
> I asked our analyst about the machine names and he said the names you
> listed are the correct ones.  Not sure what other info you would need
> from us to further investigate.

We need to know:

- the name of the machine(s) that you are seeing problems on

- the name(s) of the IDD feeds for which you are seeing problems

- how you determine if/when there is a problem (e.g., run 'ldmadmin watch'
  and don't see products; are not seeing processed data from
  the feed(s); etc.)

I just looked at the volume plots for the feed types listed for the three
machines I noted in my previous email.  The volume plots do not show that
you are receiving less data than is available, so I need to know specifics
about the problems you are experiencing.

re:
> The problem seems to be intermittent.  Nothing has come through since 4:54
> EST.

In what feed(s)?

re:
> We are also investigating on our end to see if the problem is here.

OK, sounds good.

Ticket ID: MEK-383850
Department: Support IDD