[IDD #WHP-904867]: dual pol motherlode server

Hunter,

re:
> Is there at any point that the motherlode server will have access to the
> new dual pol products under nids?

We are not planning on including the Dual Pol products under the directory
structure you reference below.  The contents of the directory structure
was created for products that we intended to create national composites
for.  We currently do not have a plan for doing the same for Dual Pol
products.

re:
> using wget i have tried to get it from a
> different location like
> http://metfs1.agron.iastate.edu/data/gempak/nexrad/NIDS/ with
>
> #!/bin/csh
>
> set hh = `date -u +%H`
> set dd = `date +%d`
> set mm = `date +%m`
> set YY = `date +%Y`
>
> wget -nH -nd -P$RAD/NIDS/${1}/${2} -r -A\*${YY}${mm}${dd}_${hh}\* -N "
> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?decoded//gempak/nexrad/NIDS/${1}/${2}
> "
>
> only the motherlode server will work with.

re:
> any idea to get away from that for that metfs1 server?

Since we do not maintain the metfs1 server, we do not know how things
are setup there, so we are unable to provide any guidance.

Ticket ID: WHP-904867
Department: Support IDD