[IDD #EZV-718548]: Slow down receiving NEXRAD3 data

Hi Harry,

Sorry for the slow response today.

re:
> I restarted the LDM servers on these two machines again, and now it is
> better.

We were doing a lot of investigation on this end and coming up with some
tests that we were going to ask you to run when this email came in.
We continued to watch the NEXRAD3 latency plots for freshair[12]
and saw the latencies start to climb again, and that sent us into
continued investigations of things here.

As I am writing this reply, I see that the NEXRAD3 latencies for freshair1
have gone back down to a reasonable level.  I will continue to monitor the
situation as the day goes on and this evening to see if problems flare
up again.

Ticket ID: EZV-718548
Department: Support IDD