[IDD #SMI-563724]: LDM data access to NMQ

Hi Mariana,

re:
> I have learned that NMQ data may be available through the LDM feed, but
> I don't see it in the list of LDM-6 Feed Types in your website:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

The NMQ data is not available in the IDD at this time, sorry.

re:
> and it appears that many of the links on that website are broken.

Thanks for letting us know!  I will pass this along to the maintainer of that
page.

re:
> Could
> you tell me if this data is available and, if it is available, point me
> to a document on information about attaining NMQ data?

The NMQ data is not currently available in the IDD.

Ticket ID: SMI-563724
Department: Support IDD