[IDD #RQP-272807]: freshair2.atmos.washington.edu unable to connect to idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Harry,

re:
> Weird.  I see nothing in the logs on freshair1 indicating any problems
> at that time, but I do from 2013 to 2154 PST.

That is weird.

re:
> Are you sure your times on freshair1 aren't MST?

No, I am not positive.  One of the machines at NSF in Vienna, VA
reports local time in its LDM log file.  I will have to check
with Mike Schmidt to see for sure.

Back to the data reception problem(s)... are you now receiving
data on freshair2 (and freshair1), or is there still a problem?
If problem(s) still exist, I will need to restart the LDM(s) on
the appropriate idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster node(s).

Ticket ID: RQP-272807
Department: Support IDD