[IDD #WDG-304238]: Question about accessing LDM data during our upcoming ISP transition

Good day Robert,

You are not getting data from UCAR, you are getting your RADAR from OU/CAPS and
MADIS data from NOAA.

We cannot modify their allows, so you will need to contact them to get the
overlap on the cut-off.

I have included the contact information we have for both OU/CAPS and MADIS
below....

> Good morning, Jeff.
>
> Just doing a follow up to see if the UCAR admin team had a chance to add our
> secondary IP address of 206.221.145.221 to all the necessary 'approved'
> firewall lists, so that we test the redirecting of our LDM host this week
> (even as early as today, if we get the thumbs up from UCAR that everything is
> in place.)
>

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Sorry I should clarify:
>
> Radar Data hosts:
> 129.15.194.234
> 192.15.194.237

The first IP is for "greenlantern.caps.ou.edu"

..the second does not resolve

You are getting RADAR from OU..not UCAR :)

Please contact:

address@hidden

> MADIS data host:
> ldm.madis-data.noaa.gov

The MADIS LDM is managed by NOAA, and the points of contact for them are:

Mike Barth <address@hidden>
Greg Pratt <address@hidden>
address@hidden

Wish we could help more, but that data is out of our hands :)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support