[IDD #WDG-304238]: Question about accessing LDM data during our upcoming ISP transition

> Hello Jeff,

Hi Robert,

> The new secondary IP address that we will need enabled for LDM access is
> 206.221.145.221.

OK, I see that resolves to:
206-221-145-221.ip.ctc.biz

It does not appear to have an LDM running yet (as far as I can tell via
"ldmping").

What is your timeline for this implementation? We will need to bring down our
cluster
to push out the new IP, so knowing when you are hoping to cut over will help us
plan :)

> PLEASE leave our current IP address (64.198.210.219) enabled in your system
> as well, until we can confirm that the cutover worked and that our LDM data
> feeds all continue to flow from behind the new IP.

Of course, we will not disable until all is good on the new IP :)

> Once I confirm that the feeds all work, I will send a follow up notice to the
> address@hidden address, giving the all clear to remove our old IP from your
> system.
>
> Sounds good?

Sounds good..