[CONDUIT #JNG-511712]: Access to CONDUIT Datastream Failing

Hi Martha,

re:
> I have some more information for you, and our networking staff made some
> changes on the firewall
> to make it congruent with the way it was setup when we could collect CONDUIT
> back in late 2009
> (that's when our ground station, including the noaaport systems, went down
> because of a facility issue).
>
> Anyhow, the system that we are using to connect to the CONDUIT data stream is
>
> noaapxcd.it-protect.com  with IP address 208.24.128.95

Both forward and reverse DNS are available for this machine... excellent!

re:
> After the firewall changes, I restarted LDM on noaapxcd and we are now
> getting the error
> messages (from ldmd.log):

The feed failures were being caused by the upstream machine, idd.cise-nsf.gov,
not
having an appropriate ALLOW for your machine.  I just added the appropriate
ALLOW to
the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file on idd.cise-nsf.gov and restarted its LDM, so you
should start getting the CONDUIT feed again.

Ticket ID: JNG-511712
Department: Support CONDUIT