[IDD #AGF-540724]: bigbird?

Hi Gerry,

re:
> Did one of you have to go into bigbird Monday evening? It died sometime
> Monday night and the last login seems to have been from laraine:
>
> ldm      pts/0        laraine.unidata. Mon Jun  6 18:18 - 18:20  (00:01)
> ldm      pts/0        laraine.unidata. Mon Jun  6 18:16 - 18:18  (00:02)

Yes, I logged onto bigbird in an effort of tracing down the origin of
products from the WMO datastream.  I found that you are requesting
gauge data from a 198.x.x.x LDM server, and that server is _incorrectly_
labeling the products as being from both the IDS|DDPLUS and HDS datastreams.

NB: I did _not_ change anything on bigbird... I did run 'less' and 'vi'
to look at bigbird's ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file.

Ticket ID: AGF-540724
Department: Support IDD