[IDD #GRY-275960]: NLDN archive at Unidata?

Hi Greg,

re:
> We are getting the NLDN data via LDM under an agreement with the
> University of Albany as you suggested some time ago. We have not been
> archiving these data and there was a need for this data from the first
> 2 weeks of May this year.
>
> Does Unidata have a short term archive of these data that we might be
> able to access?

Unfortunately, we do not have more than a hand full of days of NLDN data
available anywhere (we have about 5 days of NLDN data).

We do, however, have USPLN lightning data for the period you mention.
We would need to contact WSI to get permission to give this data to you.
I would guess that this would be readily approved since we are part
of the same organization, but we need to make sure that this is, in
fact, the case.

Can you use the USPLN data?

Ticket ID: GRY-275960
Department: Support IDD