[IDD #GFW-237924]: gempak data feed

Hi Gerry,

re:
> Robert is interested in satellite data... per the ongoing discussion, I
> think he's gonna get more than his DSL can handle, but I'm willing to
> get him started and then help him refine what he needs.  HOWever: I can't
> remember which feedtype to allow for that... uniwisc?

As Jeff pointed out in a separate email, you could ALLOW Robert to request
UNIWISC and/or NIMAGE.  The difference in the datastreams is:

UNIWISC - GOES-East/West sectors in original GOES projection created at
          UW/SSEC expressly for the Unidata community

NIMAGE  - GOES-East/West sectors remapped into non-GOES projections for
          NOAAPort

Ticket ID: GFW-237924
Department: Support IDD