[IDD #GFW-237924]: gempak data feed

Hi Robert,

re:
> my name is robert pleasant and i'm ham radio operater and skywarn and ARES
> member and i have gempak 6.0 in vmware on my computer and i was wondering
> were i could get data feed for it?

We were under the impression that we hooked you up with a site that
was willing to feed you about a year to a year and a half ago.  Is this
not the case?

We sent an email out to a Unidata university site asking if they would
be willing to feed you some of the datastreams in the IDD.  We will let
you know if that site is willing as soon as the respond.

Ticket ID: GFW-237924
Department: Support IDD