[IDD #PDW-808970]: Data Access

> Greetings,
Hello Brian,

> I'm inquiring as to the possibility of accessing data via the LDM.  I have
> installed the LDM software and my info is as follows:
>
> Site Name:  U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
> Site Administrator:  Brian Morris
> E-Mail Address:  address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> Phone Number:  202-720-3062
> Hostname:  ldm.oce.usda.gov (199.128.189.9)
> Desired Feeds:  DDS, IDS

Excellent, exactly the info we need.

We have an "allow" in place for you on our system at the NSF:

idd.cise-nsf.gov

for the DDS and IDS feeds. FYI, these two feeds are actually available under
one alias "IDS|DDPLUS"

i.e.

request     IDS|DDPLUS     idd.cise-nsf.gov

If you desire a "failover" site, we have also placed an "allow" for you on our
cluster here in Boulder:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

This is our first request from the USDA . . .welcome aboard :) For curious
minds (it does not make any difference if you get an "allow" or not, always
willing to help out .gov's) how are you planning on using the data?

Please let us know if you encounter any problems, we are here to help.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support