[IDD #DJM-823948]: Feed source for NEXRAD2

Hi Scott,

I just noticed that I had not responded to this email from you:

> Oops.. Just spotted! I made a mistake with the IP..
> IP is 198.124.103.114
> Sorry!!!
>
> Wednesday.. Things can only get better right?

Even though there is not both forward and reverse DNS for the
machine with IP address 198.124.103.114, you should be able
to successfully REQUEST data from idd.cise-nsf.gov.  In fact,
I see successful feed requests from cidd1-sgpc1.sgp.arm.gov
in the LDM log files on idd.cise-nsf.gov, so I assume that
you are up and receiving data...

Ticket ID: DJM-823948
Department: Support IDD