[Support #OQJ-226813]: UNIDATA rtstats

Hi Jeff,

re:
> looks like something is afoot on the rtstats page ...

As Gilbert noted in an ldm-users post, we are working to replace the
old, _slow_ machine that hosts rtstats, our web site, and several
other things.  Just last night our system administrator found what he
thinks is the single item "smoking gun" that was causing the reception
of stats by the LDM to fail repeatedly.  We will be able to judge if
suspension of this process will be enough to tidy us over until new,
modern equipment is in place.

re:
> this morning ~13z I noticed the images were showing 1030z was
> last report for most..
> now its 23z yesterday

The real time stats plots have been poor/bad/next to useless for
some time now.  We apologize for the problems, and we are working
to rectify the situation.

re:
> on a side note I'm running 6.9.0.9 on one of my servers
> so far I like !!!

I will pass this comment on to Steve Emmerson, our LDM developer.

Ticket ID: OQJ-226813
Department: Support