[IDD #RHJ-602305]: persistent problems in rtstats statistics

Hi Waldenio,

re:
> In the past weeks we have noticed frequent problems with the real-time
> statistics at unidata page.
>
> Usually, an abnormal drop in the volume or products counting represent
> a drop in our data-flow. However, we noticed that these statistics are
> not reliable anymore. Now a drop in statistics are due with problems
> at rtstats side, not the server data-flow... We used to daily monitor
> several machines using these statistics.
>
> Is there any information about ?

We have been having problems with the machine that collects the real-time
statistics from reporting IDD nodes, and this has resulted in the unreliability
in the time history of statistics available on our web pages.  The machine
is scheduled to be replaced by a new, higher powered machine in the not too
distant future, but I can not report exactly when this will occur.  In the
meantime, I will work with our system administrators to see how we can
minimize the loss in statistics that we are currently experiencing.

We apologize for the problems...

Ticket ID: RHJ-602305
Department: Support IDD