[IDD #WIN-117431]: Canadian Radar Data

Hi Brian,

Sorry for the slow reply; it is workshop time here at Unidata...

re:
> Talked to you at the MUG about this, but never got back to you ... so,
> where can I get the Canadian radar data and what would my LDM request
> look like?

Some machine at UW/SSEC is receiving the Canadian radar in the EXP
feed type (need to touch base with Jerry R. to find out which machine
this is).  It would probably be best for you to get a feed from that
machine.

re:
> I know Gerry Creager up at A&M so maybe this would be my
> most logical source for the data?

Perhaps, but I don't think that Gerry is getting the data you want.  Of
course, there is nothing preventing him from requesting it.  If you want
to contact Gerry and have him contact us (address@hidden)
to get the specifics, we could get the data flowing in short order.

re:
> It was good seeing you in Madison!

Ditto!  Too bad we didn't have more time to talk about this data before
we both left Madison.

Ticket ID: WIN-117431
Department: Support IDD