[IDD #IYF-732742]: Problem

Hi Marcial,

re:
> We have a problem reaching the idd.unidata.ucar.edu machine.
> I already asked the IT people at UCR but wanted to check with you.

Question:

- when you say you are having problems reaching idd.unidata.ucar.edu, do
  you mean that you are having problems REQUESTing data from it, or do
  you mean that there is no route from your machine(s) to it?

If you are having problems connecting to idd.unidata.ucar.edu, it is most
likely that there is no reverse DNS for your machine (IP to name mapping).

re:
> PS: How was Spain?

Spain was absolutely great!  You should visit sometime; I think you would
like it a LOT!

Ticket ID: IYF-732742
Department: Support IDD