[IDD !CXX-483273]: access request

Hi Frank,

Apologies for the late response, I did not see your earlier requests, but
I have been on vacation for the past two weeks.

(jweber) laraine:/home/jweber 16 % nslookup ldm-new.engin.umich.edu
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    ldm-new.engin.umich.edu
Address:  141.212.197.69

(jweber) laraine:/home/jweber 17 % nslookup 141.212.197.69
Server:  laraine.unidata.ucar.edu
Address:  128.117.140.62

Name:    ldm-new.engin.umich.edu
Address:  141.212.197.69

Looks like ldm-new.engin.umich.edu is both forward and reverse DNS
compatible (which is a good thing), so we now have allows for both of your
machines. "Double dip"  as long as needed to insure reliability of the new
system. You are now "allowed" please let me or:

address@hidden

..know if you encounter any problems.

Cheers,

Jeff