[LDM #CIB-153307]: ldm.pq

Hi Wen,

re:
> We could not get data from uiuc because of our switching to a new server. I
> sent a message to address@hidden, but no answer. I guess I should
> be waiting longer. Thanks,

Try sending your request to:

David Wojtowicz
address@hidden
217-333-8390

Please make sure to let David know the name of your old LDM machine, and
the fully qualified name of the new one.  If you don't hear back from
David in a couple of days, please let me know.  In the meantime, please
feel free to feed from either idd.cise-nsf.gov or idd.unidata.ucar.edu.
As soon as UI sets up the allow for your new machine, however, we request
that you switch to feeding from them.

Ticket ID: CIB-153307
Department: Support IDD