20100721: no Profiler data since Friday, July 16

Hi,

A community user alerted us to our not having received any wind profiler
data since last Friday, July 16.  I just did a quick 'notifyme' to the
machine we have been feeding this data from for years, eldm.fsl.noaa.gov
and do not see any of the data.

For reference, our LDM request to eldm looks like:

request FSL2 "^FSL\.NetCDF\.NOAAnet\.(RASS|windprofiler)\." eldm.fsl.noaa.gov

Can you let us know if we should still be expecting the wind
profiler data in the  FSL2 datastream from eldm.fsl.noaa.gov.  If not,
please let us know where we should be requesting the data.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support
--
Unidata User Support                              UCAR Unidata Program <