[Staging #JNQ-301552]: problem with IDD stats map

Hi Mike,

re:
> The GEMPAK map at;
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/
>
> is missing about one third of the image.

I looked into this yesterday afternoon.  The portion of the map that
is created by GEMPAK is OK.  The image is getting munged by the
ImageMagick routine 'composite'.  'composite' composites a mask
file with the GEMPAK-produced map to set the background to black
in appropriate areas.  I commented out the 'composite' step
in the image generation and now, at least, the map is viewable.

Evidently, one of the Blastwave (or other) upgrades on conan installed
a version of ImageMagick that is misbehaving.  Could you look into
this?

Ticket ID: JNQ-301552
Department: Support IDD