[IDD #UUK-983031]: help needed

Hi Heath,

re: unidata.ucar.edu LDM access to Titan.HPC.MsState.Edu

> I will check with our network folks on opening port 388 to
> idd.cise-nsf.conf.

Thanks.

re:
> I have added the following line to my .conf  file.
>
> REQUEST IDS|DDPLUS "USUS90" idd.cise-nsf.conf

OK, that should get you the subset of the data that contains the Slidell, LA
raobs.

re:
> the notify statement does return data , but i don't see anything written
> to my data director.

There are two parts to use of the LDM:

- requesting and getting data (and possibly relaying it along)

- doing something with the data when you receive it

Apparently, you do not have a pattern-action file action to do anything
with the CONDUIT RUC2 data you are receiving.

Question:

- what is your objective (e.g., file each GRIB2 message individually)?

Ticket ID: UUK-983031
Department: Support IDD