[IDD #SSK-947208]: Obtain upstream data-feed

Hi Matthew,

re:
> I have decided to host all our weather data on its own server (so not to
> take away from our GIS servers resources).  Could you please change the host
> name to cinderstorm.clemson.edu  Sorry about this!

No worries.  cinerstorm.clemson.edu should now be able to requst the
NEXRAD3 feed from idd.cise-nsf.gov.

re:
> I understand that the storm tracking data is not available in the NEXRAD3
> feed.  Is it available in any of the other feeds

No, not that I can see.  NEXRAD3 would be the feed in which it should be
if it was being broadcast in NOAAPort.

re:
> or is this something I will have to pull by ftp from
> ftp://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov<ftp://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/SL.us008001/DF.of/DC.radar/DS.58sti/SI.kgsp/>
> ?

Looks like you will need to FTP the storm tracking product from
tgftp.nws.noaa.gov.

> Thank you,

No worries.

Ticket ID: SSK-947208