Re: LDM interruption at Texas A&M University: Network Maintenance

Network maintenance on the LAN supporting bigbird and sasquatch at tamu.edu has been (successfully) completed with no incidents. Both systems are running normally again. Please report problems via e-mail or critical problems to the cell number below.

Yeah. Network Maintenance. On a Friday. After normal hours. Before a holiday. And it worked.

gerry

Gerald Creager wrote:
This Friday (yeah, tomorrow) between 2300-2315 UTC/1800-1815 CDT) our LDM servers will be isolated from the internet while the various switches are upgraded and rebooted. Our network folks will work to get us back in service as fast as possible and are aware of the timeliness requirements on the data served here. We, and they, apologize for the late notice.

gerry

--
Gerry Creager -- address@hidden
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983