[THREDDS #NFH-939474]: near-real time RUC model output data

Hi Karan,

re:
> Thank you very much.
>
> I already forwarded the information below (previous email) to the system
> administrator/s, and they are going to make/add few lines and start
> getting RUC20 file (hopefully soon).

Very good.

re:
> (I think NAM is not suitable for operational model runs, is it?)

I have no idea if the NAM is suitable for your needs; this is a determination
that you have to make.  I only mentioned the NAM since it is available at
the spatial resolution that you mentioned that you wanted/needed (~12 km).

re:
> I might ask some more help if we encounter problems regarding with model
> data streaming.

OK.

> Again, thank you very much.

No worries.