[THREDDS #NFH-939474]: near-real time RUC model output data

Hi Haldun,

We are wondering if you had any questions on the reply we sent to you on May 6
regarding how you can request a feed of the 20 km RUC via the LDM (there is
no 13 km RUC available, but there is 12 km NAM).

As a reminder, the information we sent previously was:

Ticket ID: NFH-939474
Department: Support IDD