[IDD #RSF-183953]: real-time RAOB

Hi Haldun,

re:
> We have installed and have been running LDM software that feeds our
> computer system the most current radar observations from a single radar
> site (KLIX Slidell, LA).

Very good.

re:
> I am wondering if I can do the same to
> automatically download radiosonde sounding files from a local site (SIL
> : Slidell, LA)?

The Slidell radiosonde data is already being distributed in the IDD IDS|DDPLUS
datastream, so there is already a mechanism in place to get the data: request
the IDS|DDPLUS feed from an upstream IDD node and process the data upon receipt.

Question:

- do you have a special need to have the data sent directly from the upper
  air station to your facility?

Ticket ID: RSF-183953
Department: Support IDD