[IDD #AMK-800312]: Products Available on the IDD

Hi Justin,

re: who inquired about the extended RUC forecast hours
> Brian Belcher at Cornell is the user asking about the available of the
> extended forecast hours.

OK.

re:
> Can you easily determine if Cornell is pulling CONDUIT data?

Yes.  Sites that report real time statistics back to us are listed
in our IDD Real Time Stats pages:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

->IDD
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd

  ->Real-Time IDD statistics
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idd/rtstats/

    ->Statistics by host
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

I see two different sites at Cornell in the listing on the
last page referenced above.  The primary one looks to be
idd.nrcc.cornell.edu.  Clicking on the machine name in the
last page above takes one to:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?idd.nrcc.cornell.edu

This page shows what feeds the machine is receiving and provides
links to a number of useful graphs (e.g., latency, volume, #products,
topology, etc.).

We can see that idd.nrcc.cornell.edu is getting CONDUIT, and their
latency is not as good as I would like it to be:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+idd.nrcc.cornell.edu

Compare, for instance, the CONDUIT latency on one of the top level
relays for CONDUIT (our machine at NSF's offices in Vienna, VA):

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?CONDUIT+idd.cise-nsf.gov

Ticket ID: AMK-800312
Department: Support IDD