[IDD #JQW-816102]: LDM for AMS

Hi Brad,

A couple of things:

- oliver.unidata.ucar.edu was configured to ALLOW all non-restricted
  data feeds to a all of the IP addresses you provided in an earlier
  email

- it has been our observation in the past, that the network setup
  at the AMS conference is almost never the same as advanced information
  would have you believe.  Because of this, I have been checking
  the ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log file periodically today to see if any
  strange machines are trying unsuccessfully to connect.  So far,
  there have been no such connection attempts, so I assume that
  the network and/or setup of your machine(s) is(are) not to the
  point that you are able to test

- Jeff Weber should be stopping by your booth tomorrow (Monday) to
  drop off the signs we had made-up.  Jeff can probably answer
  any of the questions you might have, so don't hesitate to
  ask.  Please be aware that Jeff has commitments Monday afternoon,
  so he may not be able to stick around your booth for any
  length of time.

Again, please feel free to send me/Unidata email if you need
something, or call me if necessary:

(303) 258-0906 (home)
(303) 497-8642 (work)

Also, if you decide to call and I do not pick-up, please leave
voicemail with how best to get hold of you (cell, etc.).

Ticket ID: JQW-816102
Department: Support IDD