[IDD #KUZ-323197]: IDD data feed issues

Hi Garry,

re:
> Thanks for the email.  I spoke to my network folks yesterday before
> emailing you and they basically said they were seeing the same high
> volume of traffic your folks were.

We are seeing high numbers of connections, but we don't know if
these are actually indicating that any data is flowing.  If your
machine could report real time stats, we could better judge how
things are working.

re:
> I have an email in to them this
> morning to have them review any changes that may have occurred in the
> firewall settings since the 1st.

Very good.

re:
> If they need to speak to someone,
> is there a number I can forward to them or a specific POC we should
> contact with questions?

Yes, you can call either me or Mike Schmidt (our lead system administrator).
Who should be called depends on the time of day... I am currently at
home and typically do not get into the office until 10 am or so.
Mike is typically in the office early:

Tom Yoksas   (303) 497-8642
Mike Schmidt (303) 497-8688

re:
> I have CC'd the NetAdmin POC here, in case you wanted to email him as
> well.

Very good.

re:
> I appreciate your assistance.