[IDD #DSF-516290]: problem with NNEXRAD feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Greg,

re:
> It happened again at 10Z today. All of our feedtypes have
> dropped to next to nothing from idd.unidata.ucar.edu . Can you take a
> look when you get a chance?

I restarted the LDM on the cluster node that ingest is feeding
from, but I don't think that the problem is on our side.

You did not mention if you restarted your LDM, or remade your
LDM queue and restarted.  If you did not, please try these
on your side:

- first try simply restarting your LDM:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin restart

- if that does not resolve the problem, try rebuilding your
  LDM queue:

<as 'ldm'>
ldmadmin stop
ldmadmin delqueue
ldmadmin mkqueue
ldmadmin start

In any case, please keep us informed about what you are seeing.

Ticket ID: DSF-516290
Department: Support IDD