[LDM #ZPK-332523]: Access to UNIDATA NEXRAD2 LDM FEED

Hi Terry,

re:
> We, the Advanced Weather Information Systems Laboratory at the
> University of North Florida, are trying to re-establish our access to
> the UNIDATA LDM feed.  In particular, we are most interested in the
> NEXRAD2 data.

Very good.

re:
> Our old LDM server received the feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu.  We
> would like to have access granted to our new primary and secondary LDM
> servers, ldm1.ccec.unf.edu and ldm2.ccec.unf.edu.

I just tried doing a forward and reverse name lookup for your machines.
The reverse lookup (IP -> name) does not work for either:

$ nslookup ldm1.ccec.unf.edu
Server:         206.168.216.4
Address:        206.168.216.4#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   ldm1.ccec.unf.edu
Address: 139.62.61.22

$ nslookup 139.62.61.22
Server:         206.168.216.6
Address:        206.168.216.6#53

** server can't find 22.61.62.139.in-addr.arpa.: NXDOMAIN

$ nslookup ldm2.ccec.unf.edu
Server:         206.168.216.6
Address:        206.168.216.6#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:   ldm2.ccec.unf.edu
Address: 139.62.61.24

[mcidas@JeromeKrebs ~]$ nslookup 139.62.61.24
Server:         206.168.216.2
Address:        206.168.216.2#53

** server can't find 24.61.62.139.in-addr.arpa.: NXDOMAIN

As soon as forward and reverse name lookup is available for
your machines, you should be able to request data from
idd.unidata.ucar.edu.

NB: we may ask you to feed from a different upstream in the not too
distant future.

> If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Please let us know when forward and reverse DNS is setup for your
machines.

Ticket ID: ZPK-332523
Department: Support IDD