[IDD #QTY-167283]: data feed

Hi Robert,

re:
> i was wondering where i could get data feed for my gempak?

This is what I am confused about given your first comment earlier
today:

  "my name is robert pleasant and i get a gempak feed from penn state"

Also, Art Person sent us the following information:

  "Robert is actually a World Campus student of Penn State and has
   taken on the challenge of running an IDD feed to his remote location
   via broadband. However, the amount of data he can pump through his
   connection is limited. Hopefully the CMC data are not too large for
   this..."

Your comment coupled with Art's comment makes me believe that you
already have a feed for your GEMPAK installation.

Question:

- are you or are you not being feed data via the LDM from Penn State
  for use with your GEMPAK installation at home?

Ticket ID: QTY-167283
Department: Support IDD