[IDD #ADS-412407]: LDM feed question (idd.cise-nsf.gov)

Hi Evan,

re:
> We currently have the LDM running on our Primary server in Dallas, Texas.
> The LDM is ready to be run on a Secondary server in Bethlehem, PA in case
> the Primary ever fails.  Our daily LDM bandwidth is ~24 GB/day via
> Millersville.
> This number will increase somewhat in the future, but I can't imagine it would
> get anywhere near the full 12 GB/hr.  The name and IP Address of our servers
> are below.
>
> Primary
> Name: rs1.myskeye.com
> IP:   98.129.240.158
>
> Secondary (used only if Primary fails)
> Name: ops1.myskeye.com
> IP:   65.222.185.143

Very good.

> Thanks again for giving us access to the Millersville / Texas A&M
> LDM feeds.  We look forward to helping out the Unidata community
> in any way that we can.

I have forwarded your note to the TAMU LDM/IDD administrator (who is
sitting next to me at this very moment).  He will contact you when
the appropriate ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf ALLOWs are in place.

Ticket ID: ADS-412407
Department: Support IDD