[Support #QQG-323886]: FW: [GODAE #5877]: LDM Feed Request

Hello James,

Most certainly you can obtain a feed, can you please provide us with the
machine name and IP# the LDM is running on and we can place an "allow" for you.
Is the NOGAPS feed the only one you currently desire?

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-current/basics/feedtypes/

..as you can see the preferred feed name is "FNMOC" for the NOGAPS and COAMPS
output.

Once we have your machine name the data should flow (barring any security
issues):)

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Unidata