[IDD #ADS-412407]: LDM feed question (idd.cise-nsf.gov)

Hi Evan,

I apologize for my silence.  My only excuse was I was putting on
a training workshop last week, and I did not have any spare cycles
to attend to other matters.

re:
> Do you have any updates regarding Weather Trends request to access
> the idd.cise-nsf.gov LDM feed?

Given that idd.cise-nsf.gov is scheduled for a complete makeover
sometime soon (new machinery and revamped cluster setup), we would
prefer to not add any new downstream feeds (idd.cise-nsf.gov is
struggling at times with load averages in the 15-20 range).

We are willing to contact some universities near you to see if they
are willing to allow you to feed in a backup role.  Please let me
know if you would like us to pursue this further.

Ticket ID: ADS-412407
Department: Support IDD