[IDD #JJD-157492]: Start Internet Data Distribution Service

Hi Chris,

re:
> I would like to get a status update on this work ticket. If there are any
> issues please contact me so that they can be resolved.

We (Jeff Weber) sent you a reply to your original inquiry on July 20
at 14:55 MDT.  Evidently you did not receive the reply for some reason
(categorized as spam on your end, etc.?).

Here is Jeff's answer again:

Ticket ID: JJD-157492
Department: Support IDD