[Support #EFH-365448]: ldm access

> Hi, Jeff,
>
> Our ldm gave the following error:
>
> usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil[82169] ERROR(cl) Terminating due to LDM failure;
> Couldn't connect to LDM on usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil using either port 388 or
> portmapper; (cl) RPC(cl) Remote system error - Connection timed out
>
> I have contacted USGODAE and following is his reply:
>
> "Jenny:  We are distributing our data to UNIDATA via LDM.  From there,
> UNIDATA is providing it to the end-users.  Please contact Jeff Weber of
> UNIDATA to gain access.   address@hidden
>
> Thanks,
> Mike Frost"
>
> Would you please help me?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Jiangyi

Hi Jiangyi (Jenny),

Yes, we are distributing the data from our systems. Please direct your request
to:

idd.cise-nsf.gov

The actions and requests are still the same, just change the machine name
in the request.

Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support