[IDD #YUX-620105]: FNMOC-NOGAPS LDM/IDD Feed

> Just as a follow up, same issue last night, but even worse (hour 0 was
> only 1/2 the size). After speaking to someone at UWash, their nogaps grids
> are full and fine, so there is something with my ldm ingest that stops
> the ingest before the grids are full size. I am not sure why that would
> happen, but these are big files (28 Mb) that seem to trickle in rather
> than arrive in bulk like a ftp job.
>
> Brian
>
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 address@hidden wrote:

Hi Brian,

Two questions:

1) What is the size of your queue, and what does the command 'pqmon' return
when executed from your LDM machine?

2) Are you implementing either a -close or a -flush option in your pqact?

This will help us help you trouble shoot this issue :)

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support