[IDD #FVW-426478]: WSI lightning data

Hi Steve,

re:
> As per our discussion, this is a reminder to send along the WSI contact.

Thanks for sending this in the "official" manner.  It really does help us
respond to users as quickly as possible.

Here is the WSI person to contact for USPLN data:

Kim Rauenzahn
Lightning Product Manager
address@hidden
978-983-6648
www.uspln.com

When you request the data, please make sure to note that you are interested
in the NAPLN/NAPLN1EX feeds.  The coverage for the NAPLN feeds is quite
a bit larger than the USPLN ones which are basically CONUS.  More information
on the different feeds can be found in:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu
  Data
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/
    Lightning
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning_data_2.html
      USPLN Lightning Data via WSI Corp. / Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
(ERAU)
      http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning.html#uspln

> Thank you very much! Nice chatting with you.

No worries, and ditto :-)

Ticket ID: FVW-426478
Department: Support IDD