[IDD #CMF-264953]: LDM request

Hi Greg,

re:
> Here at the NOHRSC we began setting up an LDM feed last December;
> however, a few system problems led us to shut it down and we did not
> have another chance to get it going until now.

OK.

> Originally we requested the feed for a computer called
> ftp-mirror.nohrsc.nws.gov at 192.46.108.145.  We now have new hardware
> and would like to get the feed working for this new computer:
>
> ldm.nohrsc.nws.gov
> 192.46.108.146

Very good.  Your machine should be able to feed from idd.unidata.ucar.edu
immediately.

I am sending an email to the LDM/IDD administrator in the AOS department of
the University of Wisconsin at Madison:

Pete Pokrandt
address@hidden
608-262-3086

requesting that he consider adding an appropriate ALLOW for IDD feeds from
his machine, idd.aos.wisc.edu.  If Pete agrees, please use his machine as your
primary feed site.  I will recontact you as soon as I hear back from Pete.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: CMF-264953
Department: Support IDD