[IDD #XHC-530578]: Need upstream data-feed for LDM

Hi Patrick,

re:
> Sorry this is a little old, I wanted to wait for new information from
> TVA.  See my replies/questions below.

re: idd.cise-nsf.gov allow for machine with IP of 152.87.14.20

> --> We have replaced this IP address with  "152.85.53.8".  Could you
>     change the corresponding ALLOW?

Done.

re: is the intention for the ALLOW on idd.cise-nsf.gov to be a secondary/backup
upstream feed site for the TVA?

> --> TVA will only need two ALLOW statements on idd.cise-nsf.gov.  This
> way if TVA's primary LDM request machine is down, there will be a
> secondary machine to request the nexrad2 data.  The first ALLOW will be
> for the IP mentioned above and the second will be for the
> secondary/backup machine.  Will this be a problem?

This will not be a problem.

Ticket ID: XHC-530578
Department: Support IDD