[IDD #YUX-620105]: FNMOC-NOGAPS LDM/IDD Feed

Hi Brian,

re:
> Please add my ldm machine thunder.msrc.sunysb.edu to the comaps/nogaps
> feed. This machine used to be on the nogaps list a few years ago.

You should now be able to feed FNMOC from the following toplevel IDD
relay nodes that we maintain:

idd.cise-nsf.gov
idd.unidata.ucar.edu

In the future we may ask you to change your feed to an alternate
source.  We will contact you about the change if/when needed.

> many thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: YUX-620105
Department: Support IDD